Highborns - Genjuros - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow priest applys

Go down

Shadow priest applys Empty Shadow priest applys

Post  Shadow Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:58 pm

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link:I believe that the best way to check this is to check me in game cause armory saws most of the time my pvp gear.
Name:Shadow
Class:Priest
Race:NE
Professions:tailoring,enchanting
Played time:70 days played with this character,33 at 70
Previous guilds:I was at Funatix,RRB and GQUIT
Talent spec:13/0/48 ofc i am willing to repsec to a more pve friendly spec.

How often can you play?
I can play 5 days a week..

Monday:Yes
Tuesday:Yes
Wednesday:Yes
Thursday:Yes
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:Yes

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade):
Before TBC i was playing both my priest and a warrior on dunemaul realm.With my warrior i ve cleared MC,BWl and AQ40 till C'thun.I started playin my priest a little later as an alt pre-TBC and i participated in raids also with him.After TBC i've only cleared ssc till Loetheras The Blind with RRB and ofc all the previous instances till SSC.

Why did you leave your previous guild?
I am currently at corpse run fast because i stopped playing my character for almost a month because my account got hacked and i lost almost everything of my gear so i joined temporarely this guild to play with some friends.GM restored my gear ,all of my items unenchanted and with no sockets,but i recover all things fast this is no problem.

Why do you want to join our guild?
I wanna join Highborns because i wish return back to serious raiding again and i want to fullfil all my ambitions at the pve part of this game.I believe that highborns is a guild that can give me that chance so thats why i make this application.
From my side i can assure you that i can stand wiping a lot at new encounters and be a part at almost all of the raids.Rotation is not a problem,i can stand the fact that someone will may be more important from me at some of the raids.

Shadow

Back to top Go down