Highborns - Genjuros - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirkis ~ Lvl 70 Human Female Blond Warlock ~ Application :)

Go down

Kirkis ~ Lvl 70 Human Female Blond Warlock ~ Application :) Empty Kirkis ~ Lvl 70 Human Female Blond Warlock ~ Application :)

Post  Kirkis Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:43 pm

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link:
Name: Kirkis
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Professions: Tailoring / Enchanting (375 both)
Played time: 119 days
Previous guilds: CzH, Preachers, TTH
Talent spec: Currently destruction using sacrifised succubus

Playtime:

How often can you play?

Monday: 19:00 -> any time
Tuesday: 19:30 -> any time
Wednesday: 16:00 -> any time
Thursday: 19:30 -> any time
Friday: 14:00 -> any time
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade):

Defeated MC, BWL, AQ40 and got to Gothik in Naxxramas leaving only 4H and the last 2 bosses undefeated. Had an exceptional gear and considering warlocks at that time a very reasonable dmg. I could say that I was a very usefull piece of the raid.

Why did you leave your previous guild?

I am very loyal and believe it or not this is my first application Smile My previous guilds fell apart to form a different guilds with just different leadership, but the current situation went so far that people started fighting with each other and most of my collegues migrated.

Why do you want to join our guild?

I picked your guild due to positive feedback I got from people. (Made a lvl 1 char and started questioning ''high'' level players about guilds and life on your server.) I did not want to pick any guild which has already done Illidain and I would love to aid you with that task.

Why you should consider my application?

I can offer you a loyal player, which is highly unlikely to abandon you for a just slightly ''better guild in progress ratio''.
I am responsible in raid attandance.
Long time experience with my warlock.
Teamplayer.
Prepared for raids. (Soulshards, oils etc.)

Kirkis

Back to top Go down

Kirkis ~ Lvl 70 Human Female Blond Warlock ~ Application :) Empty Re: Kirkis ~ Lvl 70 Human Female Blond Warlock ~ Application :)

Post  Kirkis Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:34 pm

Armory link:

Kirkis

Back to top Go down

Kirkis ~ Lvl 70 Human Female Blond Warlock ~ Application :) Empty Re: Kirkis ~ Lvl 70 Human Female Blond Warlock ~ Application :)

Post  Cloudscraper Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:45 pm

Cloudscraper
Cloudscraper
Acolyte
Acolyte

http://cloudscraper.spaces.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down