Highborns - Genjuros - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babyshaq - LvL 70 Mage - Application

5 posters

Go down

Babyshaq - LvL 70 Mage - Application Empty Babyshaq - LvL 70 Mage - Application

Post  Babyshaq Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:05 am

Note: I wasn't aware of this new forum so I 've originally made my application in the old forum. There was no specific application structure there so I invented a structure of myself. Furthermore, I wasn't aware of the fact that you are currently full on mages. Anyways, as soon as my application has already been written I thought that I should give it a shot and paste it here.

Requirements of an Applicant

I have read and understand the requirements. I meet (at least I hope so) all of your requirements.

1. Personal Information

Name: Apostolis
Sex: Male

2. Character Information

Char Name: Babyshaq
Race: Human
Days Played: 113 days 2 hours, @ LvL 70: 75 days 22 hours

3. Raid Attendance

I can be available for at least 5 raids in a week.
Free to play from 18:30 Server time till the end of the raid.

4. Gear/Talent Link (short explanation of my choices included)

10 / 48 / 3: Pure PvE spec, I get Clearcasting (which is pretty much a "must" in raids), Elemental Precision from the Frost Tree and all PvE talents of the Fire Tree.

Why do I get Pyroblast since I don't actually cast it?
Blast Wave is the only reason... Many fights require intensive AoE dps (Kaelthas weapon phase if you don't actually single dps, Morrogrim's murlocs etc) and blast wave shines in those fights.

What the heck is this 1 Blazing Speed talent point?
The other option was obviously Arcane Impact, but I haven't noticed a significant difference with one point on it. Maybe in long term aoe fights there is a difference but I can always respec and go for it. Blazing Speed actually gives me some better positioning potentials in fights. Not sure if it sounds convincing enough but that's my PoV anyway and I'm willing to discuss over it.

Note: I 'm willing to respec according to the guild's needs. I'm not the kind of guy that will come to an Al'ar fight with this spec and start spamming frostbolts... Smile

5. Reputation/Attunements

- As soon as I stated that I meet your requirements, I should be and I am attuned with Karazhan (revered with Violet Eye).
- There are no SSC/TK attunements anymore (have done Trials of Naaru long time ago anyway)
- I have all heroic keys (exalted with all), exalted with Aldor too.

6. Professions

- Jewelcrafting: 375
- Tailoring: 375
- Fishing: 375
- Cooking: 375
- First Aid: 375

7. Previous Guilds / Overview of WoW "career"

I have started playing the game at January 2006 and hit 60 eleven months later! Didn't have my own computer by then and was a "less than casual" player.
When TBC came out I started playing more seriously (I had my own pc by then). I joined Dark Templars, since the founders of these guilds are friends of mine and we leveled together to 70. After hitting 70 my primary concern was getting the best pre-raid equipment I could find so I joined a real-life friends' guild (Angels of Retribution).

PvE progress was my primary concern at that moment so I decided to FUNatix, a guild that was doing good at that time. I left FUNatix because things like raid attendance, raid performance, putting efforts on guild progress (consumables, working for/crafting the best gear etc) were not important enough for them at that point.

I have also joined Nova and Erevos. Left Nova due to an insult from the GM. I didn't want to respond to it and I just gquited... Erevos disbanded.

After that I've lost my faith in PvE and focused on PvP for a while. Crafted Battlecast, 3 Grand Marshal's, Full Veteran's Set, join Carnage and here I go! I left Carnage since some people consider it polite to insult others behind their back, in guild chat. A very close real-friend of mine was being insulted in such a way so... bye bye Carnage.

8. Reason of Application / What can I offer / What do I expect

Although PvP is fun, I want to experience end-game raiding and I believe that Highborns are the best guild to do so: serious guild with mature players that know every single aspect of their class.

I can offer tons of dps, dedication and in general a serious member that will do his best to be a valuable asset to the guild.

I expect serious and military-strict raiding but also fun in chat, PvP, farming, ganging...

9. Conclusion

I know that my gear is not the best you can find out there. I gave a lot to the guilds I've been in, and took nothing in return (I don't blame them or qqing, it's just a fact). I have made my gear with 100% personal effort: crafted every possible item (battlecast, spellstrike, spellfire), gained access to every possible Rep Reward etc etc.

I can assure you that if I get the chance I'll do my best to help the guild in any way requested. Feel free to contact me in-game (or via the forum ofc) for further information, possible questions.

Babyshaq

Back to top Go down

Babyshaq - LvL 70 Mage - Application Empty Re: Babyshaq - LvL 70 Mage - Application

Post  Atrum Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 pm

Nice application.

A bit too "I AM KICKASS" but nice. Ah well, we'll see about the kickass part when you raid with panos and deathrule, the last one being the one to make the final call on this application btw.

Gl
Atrum
Atrum
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Babyshaq - LvL 70 Mage - Application Empty Re: Babyshaq - LvL 70 Mage - Application

Post  Cloudscraper Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:58 pm

Firedream is afraid to lose his slot!
Cloudscraper
Cloudscraper
Acolyte
Acolyte

http://cloudscraper.spaces.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eregon Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:44 pm

Giff competition for slots!

It makes everyone improving (both old and new members)

Eregon
Patriarch
Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post  Stateira Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:55 pm

affraid Then i take back what i said about cloud and my loots (NOT afro )

Stateira
Acolyte
Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathrule Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Hello..Nice application but atm we are full of mages!if any spot opens in the future i will check your application again.
Deathrule
Deathrule
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down