Highborns - Genjuros - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangme ~ Lvl 70 Dranei Mage ~ Application

+5
Banaan
Panos
Lerel
Ethan
Cloudscraper
9 posters

Go down

Gangme ~ Lvl 70 Dranei Mage ~ Application Empty Gangme ~ Lvl 70 Dranei Mage ~ Application

Post  Gangme Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:44 pm

Allthough you are full of mages I ll apply cause I dont rly care about spots in raids yet Very Happy

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link:
Name: Gangme
Class: Mage
Race: Dranei
Professions: Spellcloth Tailoring 375/375 ~ Jewelcrafting 373/375
Played time: ~40 days
Previous guilds: Nothing special
Talent spec: Full arcane atm but just wanted to test slow ^^

Playtime:

How often can you play?
I don't have a standar schedule. I may be able to play whole week 24h a day or I may not be able to play a single day. I study at university so I have plenty of free time and don't have to sleep early or anything. So time is not a problem. The only problem is my Gf Laughing . Gf > wow if I want to stay alive :>

Your WoW experience:

Hmm wow experience. Not excellent not bad either.
Pre TBC Xperience
I 'm playing wow since the first beta's and got retail @ day 1. I started the game as a Rogue(as most did anyway ;p) and was playing with him for long time.(~100days played) Back in that days I was Penalty Officer of a quite good guild Conspiratus that farmed till C'thun. (Naxx didnt exist yet). Got kinda bored of fighting my way to the dmg meters and decided to go for a more important role in raids. Healer- Priest. My guild didn't need another priest so I joined <Lava> one of the best guilds @ EU.(had friends that helped me join) With my priest I 've cleared all instances till 4-Horseman. So we reach @ TBC
TBC Xperience.
I kept playing with my priest, dinged in 6days 70 and in 2 weeks Cleared Kara - Gruul's Lair - Maggy - SSC - TK up to Kael(not kael). Then my guild disbanded cause of wipes @ kael and I stopped wow for around 3-4months. When I started again I came to genjuros cause I knew many ppl irl. Rerolled a mage dinged asap and started crafting spellfire/strike.

Why did you leave your previous guild?
Lava was disbanded cause of officers disagreements after a lot wipes @ kael. Never actually left. That happened around 6-7 months ago if I m not mistaken. When that happened I stoped playing with my priest and created a mage on this server which I m currently playing for the reasons I mentioned above.

Why do you want to join our guild?
I know some guys IRL(Kanzeon,Ethan,Gorr,Herja,Ripper(deathrule that is if I m not mistaken), heaven(is that good or bad? Razz ) and its cool raiding with ppl you know. I would like to join even if you were raiding just karazhan dont rly care :> And ofc I m willing to migrate also my priest @ Genjuros if I can help with some raids with him Smile

Downs
Wanna be honest with you so will tell you some reasons to NOT invite me Smile
About the requirements I ll point out which ones I MAY not meet.
A. I may be able to attend only 3-4raids a week.
B. Your ventrilo don't rly like me and I cant use my mic with it.(that's good tbh cause as previous raid leader I tend to talk a lot Very Happy )
C. My gear is not SSC/TK and for no reason better. Still will soon be the best pre-raid equipment.
D. Having just 40days played makes me kinda "noob" as mage. (I consider myself fast learner though and that will not be a problem. Afterall I have ~250days played on this game)
E.The only "raid experience" I have with mage is cleared Karazhan. (Still I know all encounters SSC/TK with my priest)
F.My previous guild didnt use vent, we didnt say plans. We were just zerging bosses. I know it sounds weird but that was the best thing with that guild. That also means I ll propably have no idea about your plans Smile
I m glad I didnt reach "Z" Razz

Excpectations
Staying a sub is not rly an issue. I know that my equipment suck atm and I need to get at least some heroic loots before start raiding. Can wait even till WotLK comes to get a spot!(NOT Razz ). I consider my self fast learner and I excpect the same from the rest. I want raids to start when they are to start and not 1h later. I do care about fast progress but having fun in raids is prio imo. My previous guild was disbanded cause we took too serious the subject "progress". Givf ginvite I want a tabard ffs! Very Happy

PS
Links don't work propably cause I dont have normal access to the forum. Edit my post to check it, will propably be there. If not Its Gangme ~ Genjuros EU.(and Ieria ~ Stormscale EU for the priest) Sorry for the huge apply hope you didn't get bored in the middle of it Razz

Cya in game Smile

Gangme.

Gangme

Back to top Go down

Gangme ~ Lvl 70 Dranei Mage ~ Application Empty Re: Gangme ~ Lvl 70 Dranei Mage ~ Application

Post  Cloudscraper Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:04 pm

I have done a lot of instances with this guy, and I have to say that he's one of the best people I've met on Genj since my reroll.

He is never doing mistakes, whining about loots even though his char still needs to complete his building, always reactive to random factors that can pop up during instances, and, above all, a funny person to play with.

Guild's current moment is probably not the best to insert people into the roster, but I guess that, as he said, this guy might accept to raid only SSC/TK when needed.

Givf him invite Drule kolonoobo.
Cloudscraper
Cloudscraper
Acolyte
Acolyte

http://cloudscraper.spaces.live.com

Back to top Go down

Gangme ~ Lvl 70 Dranei Mage ~ Application Empty Re: Gangme ~ Lvl 70 Dranei Mage ~ Application

Post  Ethan Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:00 am

Nice guy, very good and experienced player. He can be a very good addition to our mages team. I vote for him.

Ethan
High Summoner
High Summoner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerel Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:07 am

I met this guy while playing my alt pitsiponi, helping my friend roropoulos (lol name, used to b a bank, blabla) through steamvaults. I could tell from his game style that he was experienced even though he is a fuckin draenei mage Razz Very good player from what i saw and what my buddy tells me, he did more instances with him than I. His pretbc experience is a plus, him knowing herja is a plus, ethan and heavens is a minus i guess. gl m8, great application. Very Happy

Lerel
Light Bearer
Light Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Panos Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:17 am

I was the tonk on that steamvaults nab Lerel with my imba altzorz!!I liked him as a player too so Drule its up to you.

Panos
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Post  Banaan Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:23 pm

its rippah, not ripper!
if cloud has a good word about you, you are doing very well

Banaan
Naturalist
Naturalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eregon Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:30 pm

Omg we everyone wants this guy in!
Even Ethan's mama votes for this guy!(asked her when her mouth was emty and could talk)

And ofc ethans mama rules this guild!

Who cares about drule anyway Razz

Eregon
Patriarch
Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:20 pm

Gamw to spiti sou Kwstaki. Btw prin 15 mins mou pire sinedeuksi to star channel stin tsimiski. Me rwtisan pws tha adidrousa se pithani apistia. OLOI STAR GIA TON SUPERSTAR TWN HB.

Ethan
High Summoner
High Summoner

Back to top Go down

Post  Casey Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:49 pm

Really don`t see how a guy could be so eager to join a guild as a substitute...or not even as that, seeing as though we will do few to none SSC/TK raids in the future. And Kara/heroic gear just won`t cut it for jumping straight to MH/BT, skipping all the steps in-between.

I guess it`s easier to apply to a guild that will soon farm BT and realise that at a point you will get a spot in the raids, at the farmed bosses, than apply to one where you should bother with Kara/Gruul/Magtheridon/SSC/TK clearing.

Really don`t see why he should be an exception from our recruitment requirements.

Anyway...seems I`m the only one that feels this way so won`t rly matter.

Gl with your app.
Casey
Casey
Light Bearer
Light Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Herja Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:03 pm

Really cool guy,we've been working together for ~5 years now on summer and xmas vacations.
Really experienced player as well as you can see from his applciation.

I vote for him as well
<3 Foive

Herja
Elemental Summoner
Elemental Summoner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Casey,Gangme's experience is a reason to recruit him. He killed C'thun, he saw Naxxramas. The Tbc encounters are easier so he can learn them fast. But how can u know that? I think u were too busy in bwl to have free time to visit naxx or aq. He is also very active and he hasnt problem to be a backup for our mages. Its Deathrules decision ofc he will say the final word. Gl Foive.

Ethan
High Summoner
High Summoner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerel Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:31 pm

ah yeah reagan the tonk! fantastic group, lets do it again in heroic mode PLX! Very Happy
Casey, the prob is not the gear but the preq, ppl have gone deep in mh and bt with t3 which is similar to 70 blues/greens beside the set bonuses and there is the tailoring option too. You r right to b curious about the substitute position though

Lerel
Light Bearer
Light Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Casey Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:10 pm

But how can u know that? I think u were too busy in bwl to have free time to visit naxx or aq.

If you don`t know my full experience...don`t make such suppositions about it.
Casey
Casey
Light Bearer
Light Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:57 am

Ok.

Ethan
High Summoner
High Summoner

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:44 pm

I do agree with Casey though about this. Ofc it has nothing to do with me but I don't see why experience should overlap gear and tbc experience that much.

Anyhow, knowing how to deal with naxx/c'thun on one character is totally different than knowing how to deal with it on a new character.

Still it's up to drule and you guys.
Atrum
Atrum
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloudscraper Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:31 pm

I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be in guild and join "some" raids, just like at least 5-10 more ppl are doing.

Examples of good people that anyway are not joining 100% of raids, for various reasons including different setups, are Lerel, Aeri, Ohtar, at least a couple of the mages, Abracatabra..want me to go on?^^
Cloudscraper
Cloudscraper
Acolyte
Acolyte

http://cloudscraper.spaces.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerel Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:41 pm

cloud, 1st of all no one asked you for examples of people and 2nd get your facts right before u jump in conclusions.

Lerel
Light Bearer
Light Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrum Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:23 pm

Let's not turn the public forums into the ring of blood plz. If you want to do so, plz do it there.
Atrum
Atrum
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gangme Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:40 pm

Don't rly like to post replies on my own application thread but I think I need to answer to some "misunderstandings" that turned my application into a flaming thread. I completly understand the doubts some ppl have about my intentions just wanna make some things clear.

First of all about the question: " Why do u want so much to join a guild and be sub? You propably just want to join because eventually you get a spot and get great loot cause we ll farm everything"

Honestly why do you find it so wierd that someone wants to be in a guild with irl friends? As I told before I wouldn't care even if you were raiding karazhan. I don't care joining a raiding guild. I wanna join a guild of friends and some cool ppl and have fun during raiding even if thats raiding hogger. And that guild is Highborns. Ofc I want to raid but I m not going to complain for any reason ever for beeing sub or getting zero loots. And I will never just "vanish" on progress/wipe runs. Never did, never will.

"What if you have exp from preTBC wow or exp with another class.You don't have the gear from SSC/TK"

Having exp from preTBC and beeing in a guild <Lava> that was farming SSC and was on kael 2.5 months after TBC was released shows at least that I m dedicated and eager to progress. I for no reason pretend to be the uber Mage that will save you or anything. I have a lot to learn as a mage but I have reasons to say that I learn fast and can catch up with fast progress. About the gear thing you know better than me now that you are BT/Hyjal. The equipment from ppl of a guild that just enters BT/Hyjal (except tanks ofc) is at least 70% Kara/heroics/craftables. Prequest is bigger problem as someone stated but still as you are full of mages and propably will not need me in raids soon I can just sit back and enjoy the links in guild chat untill you call me Smile

Thnx everyone that vouched for me(even though I didnt know that I made a run with some of you Very Happy )

I hope I answered to your thoughts. Will not add another reply(usually repling to someone's post makes a thread flaming :>) untill I get an answer from CL Smile

P.S. I have experience from Zul'aman(first 2 bosses down) ^^

Gangme.

Gangme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down